Re: [users@httpd] Getting started - problem with virtual sites (not necessarily 'hosts')

You really only need one virtual host, but with several aliases.  I
assume PHP is taking care of reading the host headers to know whether
it should serve site A or Site B's content.  Like so:

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.10:80>
        ServerName   siteA.com:80
        ServerAlias  siteB.com
        ServerAlias siteC.com
        UseCanonicalName Off
        DocumentRoot /www/website/htdocs
</VirtualHost>

However, if you want separate log files for each, then you'd want
separate virtual hosts (all with the same DocumentRoot:

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.10:80>
        ServerName   siteA.com:80
        UseCanonicalName Off
        DocumentRoot /www/website/htdocs
        ErrorLog /www/website/logs/siteA_error.log
        CustomLog  /www/website/logs/siteA_access.log combined
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost 192.168.1.10:80>
        ServerName   siteB.com:80
        UseCanonicalName Off
        DocumentRoot /www/website/htdocs
        ErrorLog /www/website/logs/siteB_error.log
        CustomLog  /www/website/logs/siteB_access.log combined
</VirtualHost>

I hope this helps.

Sean