FW: Re: [users@httpd] Apache not working?

Can anyone give me some advice on what to do?

From: "Elizabeth Datig" <eadatig@xxxxxxx>
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Apache not working?
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 12:21:45 -0400

I took your advice and installed the bundled package XAMPP. Is there anything else I need to do to link the programs together. The problem I am having is when I do the php test, phpinfo.php, and attempt to open it a window pops up and says cannot find php cli! The XAMPP shows Apache, MySql and FileZilla are running. I don't see anything referencing PHP. I don't even know if its working. My operating system is Windows XP. How do I know if Apache and PHP are working and communicating with each other? Help!