Re: [users@httpd] Apache stalling when serving certain files

On Sun, Oct 16, 2005 at 03:05:14AM +0200, Anders Bruun Olsen wrote:
> > > And then nothing more happens. Again this is only with some pictures,
> > > although it seems to have spread - all of a sudden a large number of
> > > picture-files are unable to be transfered via Apache.
> > If I had to guess, I would say you have something in your gentoo
> > install that is messing things up.  I'd start by stripping out all
> > non-essential modules.

Okay, I have now tracked the problem down to mod_mime. If I comment out
the image/jpeg line of mime.types I can get the jpg file I am testing
with, but that of course is no permanent solution since then browsers
will try to download jpgs from the server to disk instead of displaying
them.

Anybody know what the problem might be?

--
Anders