[users@httpd] Why wont apache start with this httpd.conf?

Hi

I have a strange problem on Fedora Core 4. I have edited my httpd.conf, and now apache will not start when i use the /etc/init.d/httpd script, but if do a configtest it says ok, and if i start apache manually with /usr/sbin/httpd it allso works just fine.

I still have the original httpd.conf, and if i revert to that the /etc/init.d/httpd script works fine.

To me it looks like the /etc/init.d/httpd does some checking on my httpd.conf before it attempts to start apache, and that check fails, but why? There is nothing in any logfiles.

I have attached a diff of the working original httpd.conf and my httpd.conf

I hope you guys can help me, ive also tried on the fedora list, but no luck so far.

--
Med venlig hilsen/Best regards
Søren Neigaard
System Architect
Mobilethink A/S
Arosgaarden
Åboulevarden 23, 4.sal
DK - 8000 Århus C
Telefon: +45 86207800
Direct: +45 86207810
Fax: +45 86207801
Email: s.neigaard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: www.mobilethink.dk
215,216c215,216
< User apache
< Group apache
---
> User www
> Group www
265c265
< DocumentRoot "/var/www/html"
---
> DocumentRoot "/home/www/html"
290c290
< <Directory "/var/www/html">
---
> <Directory "/home/www/html">
304c304
<     Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
---
>     Options FollowSymLinks
375c375
< DirectoryIndex index.html index.html.var
---
> DirectoryIndex index.html index.htm.var index.htm
960,972c960,1010
< #
< # VirtualHost example:
< # Almost any Apache directive may go into a VirtualHost container.
< # The first VirtualHost section is used for requests without a known
< # server name.
< #
< #<VirtualHost *:80>
< #    ServerAdmin webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
< #    DocumentRoot /www/docs/dummy-host.example.com
< #    ServerName dummy-host.example.com
< #    ErrorLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-error_log
< #    CustomLog logs/dummy-host.example.com-access_log common
< #</VirtualHost>
---