[users@httpd] Argus "Internal Server Error"

Hello everyone,

I am new to the mailing lists and would like to say hi. I also have a problem.

We have a Mandrake Linux box running Argus. We recently had to change the gateway of the box. When we did, Argus stopped working. I am receiving a "500 internal service error" when trying to view the site in IE. Apache has to be working to some degree because we have a MRTG site and it produces output just fine.

I restarted httpd and argusd. I also look in "top" and see argus running. When I check the logs of Argus it says it successfully restarted. When I check the logs of Apache I get 4 lines of errors. (I have to briefly tell you the errors because I can't copy paste).
So the errors are like

Premature end of script headers: arguscgi
could not connect to argusd on unix socket '/usr/local/argus
could not connect to argusd on unix socket '/usr/local/argus
cannot tie auth '/usr/local/argus/data/auth' : Resource temporarily (and I guess the other word is supposed to be unavailable)

This 4 errors are generated when I press "refresh" on the browser window for Argus.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Cale