[users@httpd] Missing supporting programs for HTTP server 2.0.54 on Windows

Hello,
I am very new to Apache HTTP server. I have installed the latest release
2.0.54 on my Windows XP Professional desktop to learn to use it for an
upcoming web/database application project. According to the installtion
instructions on Windows XP, I have service pack 2 installed and I have
disabled QoS Packet Scheduler. I have installed it by selecting to run
installation directly from a given mirror site and chose for full
installtion on the default directory by selecting custom installation.

I have no problem with installation, running the server as a service and
connecting to it, BUT I don't find the following supporting programs
installed, as listed at http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.0/programs/. The
rest of the programs are installed under <ServerRootDirectory>/bin.

apachectl
apxs
configure
dbmmanage
suexec
httpd
log_server_status
split-logfile

Thank you,
Prakash Sajja
936-437-8438
Programmer-V
Administrative Support & Programs Department
Office of the Inspector General
Texas Department of Criminal Justice
Huntsville, Texas