Re: [users@httpd] RewriteMap and sending more then 1 var

Well I added set my flags back to [R,L].  I didn't have any other
rewrite rules that would have matched, but it's the right thing to do.
I left the [T=application/pdf] because it wouldn't be used since it's
an external redirect.  However, I compensated for this with a
Location/Header config ...

<Location /pdf>
    Header set "Content-Type" "application/pdf"
    Header set "Pragma" "no-cache"
    Header set "Content-Disposition" "attachment"
</Location>

I can't say it enough, but mod_rewrite really helped me with the older
IE browsers (<=5.5). My old solution was to use a php file to set some
headers, including the 'Content-Disposition: attatchment; filename:
somefile.pdf;", and then just pass the file through that php script.
The problem with the older browsers is that they didn't pay attention
to the 'filename: somefile.pdf;" header.  They just used the filename
of my php script.  So they NEEDED to be redirected to the actual PDF
since they only used the filename of the file being requested.