From: Chris Pat [mailto:cpanon@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2005 3:51 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [users@httpd] apache2 mod_ssl windows...the simple way?

Hello
I am incredulous, or maybe my naivete, that ANYONE who wants to use Apache2 w/ssl on windows has to recompile it for their server PC.  Is this correct?  Is there no binary version, like there is for the other modules?
When installed where are the mod_ssl docs for Apache2 that discuss certificate issues, etc?  Is this handled by the open_ssl component?

I could not find the archives to search this and google is more a plethora rather than an answer.  tia.