HTTP/1.1 401 Authorization Required
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 09:03:58 GMT
Server: Apache/2.0.49 (Linux/SuSE)
WWW-Authenticate: Basic realm="Zugang zu den Arbeitsanweisungen M├Âbel"
Vary: accept-language,accept-charset
Accept-Ranges: bytes
Transfer-Encoding: chunked

The Error-Page is now in UTF-8, but the Problem is still there.
The htaccess, htgroups and htpasswd will not be read in UTF-8.
Any Ideas how we can solve this?

Hans-Peter