Re: [users@httpd] apache upgrde from 2.0.40 to 2.1.6

Dreamweaver can not be configured to use with apache the
same way as it can be configured to use with CF.
Besides you should be looking for help from Dreamweaver
user group not apache.
Other than that, you should configure (in dreamweaver)your
'site' under site->manage sites. There you can define all
there is to define, like auto deploy.

DarekC