From: Lorin Kaneff [mailto:]
Sent: Friday, July 22, 2005 3:57 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [users@httpd] apache upgrde from 2.0.40 to 2.1.6

I use the coldfusion administrator to  connect to a datasource is that
similar to the way that apache connects to a datasource.  Is there a place
that can show me how to do this.  Naturally dreamweaver is set up to work
with coldfusion but I would like to use apache and php on dreamweaver?  I
don't know how to set this up and could really use some help.

Lorin