[users@httpd] One request different modules?????

I have a problem, here is my requirement.
I have written my 'xyz' module which processes the
request and converts the some specific code into PHP
code[which is the response of my module]. This
html+php generated by my module must be passed on to
the PHP module for processing the PHP code within.

In simple PHP module must process the code generated
by my 'xyz' module.

Initially my understand between modules was that html
response from one modules output filters passes on to
the subsequent modules input filter. But I came to
find myself newbie....!!!! Can anyone please explain
me how response from one module can be passed on as a
PHP request.

I have a doubt as to whether PHP interprets 'inmemory
code' or only in the file format. Please give me some
insights.

Thanks in Advance.....!