Re: [users@httpd] Can this be Done?

Phillip,

Try to test the SSH connectivity from the internet.
You can execute internet testing FROM your local LAN
by SSHing from a client to your router's WAN IP
address (you can do this with your web server also,
but one step at a time).  This effectively causes the
connection to come in from the WAN side of the router
and will test the path thru the router and your
router's firewall.  You will have to put your router's
IP and SSH port in the firewall with your web server
IP as the destination.  You can try the connection
with your router's WAN IP first.  Then if that works,
try it with your DynDNS name for your router.

BZAG