Re: [users@httpd] Stuck - bug#8431

On 5/4/05, Charlton Harrison <charlton@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> > > Ah, yes.  That's my current problem:
> > > None of the ENV variables are making it to the script.

> 1) What change can I possibly make to the script if environment variables
>   are no longer a way to pass in information?  Do I have to create a file
>   for the inputs?  What a horrible "solution" to what should be a simple
>   problem.  Other than that I cannot think of any 'small' changes I can
>   make to the script.

As I said above, the env variables are still there.  Point your
ScriptAlias at a standard environment-dumping script and take a look.

I'm annoyed for two reasons:

1. You're whining about something not getting done in an open-source
project that you are getting for free.  If you want it done, hire
someone to do it for you.

2. You're not helping others help you.  At every stage you simply stop
and say "it doesn't work" rather than explictly describing what you
are trying to do and what happens when you try it.

Joshua.