RE: [users@httpd] Win32 Apache Restart

I'd like to note that mod_jk2 is deprecated.  From
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/connectors-doc/news/20041100.html:

  15 November [2004] - JK2 is officially unsupported

  JK2 has been put in maintainer mode and no further development will take
  place. The reason for shutting down JK2 development was the lack of
  developers interest. Other reason was lack of users interest in adopting
  JK2, caused by configuration complexity when compared to JK.

I can't say much from experience, just hearsay, but I recall reading that
another reason was mod_jk2 was buggy....

--
Craig Dunigan