RE: [users@httpd] mod_ssl Help

-----Original Message-----
From: dan [mailto:info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 3:11 PM
To: users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] mod_ssl Help

Efren Bravo wrote:
> My Apache is running on WinXP and I've saw the
> url(http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/ssl/) many times but it doesn't
> explains anything or at least I can't understand it.

Please bottom-post.

Can you explain the problem in detail, including which steps you're
taking to get mod_ssl running, and so on?

If I remember correctly, isn't mod_ssl included in Windows Apache
distributions?

Thanks
-dant

Hi,

I'm currently working on getting apache 2.0.54 running with SSL on
windows as well. As far as I know mod_ssl isn't included in the windows
apache distribution, it has to be recompiled with ssl.

I haven't gotten anything working yet, but these links have helped me.

http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/platform/win_compiling.html

http://www.devside.net/web/server/windows/apache-ssl-deflate

There are also pre-compiled binaries that people have shared like,

http://hunter.campbus.com/

Thanks,
Kevin

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information contained in this message is legally privileged and confidential information intended for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any release, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the author immediately by replying to this message and delete the original message. Thank you.