Re: [users@httpd] Directory index

thanks, it worked out fine!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "dan" <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2005 4:31 PM
Subject: Re: [users@httpd] Directory index

Jay wrote:
I replaced the IP addresses with those X.X.X, I didn't know if it was wise to post my real ones.
This Apache server is running on a MAC OSX 10.3.
Again I can browse the site without any problems, it's just when I do something like this to see pictures when I receive the forbidden error. http://www.mysite.com/pictures/game/

## Default Virtual Host Configuration

<VirtualHost X.X.X.X:6969>
       ServerName test.server.com
       ServerAdmin webman@xxxxxxxxxx
       DocumentRoot "/Library/WebServer/Documents/www"
DirectoryIndex "index.html" "index.php" "index.htm" "default.htm" "default.html"
       CustomLog "/var/log/httpd/access_log" "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b"
       ErrorLog "/var/log/httpd/error_log"
       ErrorDocument 404 /error.html
       <IfModule mod_ssl.c>
               SSLEngine Off
               SSLLog "/var/log/httpd/ssl_engine_log"
               SSLCertificateChainFile "/etc/httpd/ssl.crt/ca.crtX"
               SSLCertificateFile "/etc/httpd/ssl.crt/server.crtX"
               SSLCertificateKeyFile "/etc/httpd/ssl.key/server.keyX"
SSLCipherSuite "ALL:!ADH:RC4+RSA:+HIGH:+MEDIUM:+LOW:!SSLv2:+EXP:+eNULL"
       </IfModule>
       <IfModule mod_dav.c>
               DAVLockDB "/var/run/davlocks/.davlock100"
               DAVMinTimeout 600
       </IfModule>
       <Directory "/Library/WebServer/Documents/www">
               Options All +MultiViews -Indexes -ExecCGI
               <IfModule mod_dav.c>
                       DAV Off
               </IfModule>
               AllowOverride None