Re: [users@httpd] Per session bandwidth throttling

Pascal Harris wrote:
At the moment we are using IIS for some of our serving needs. Our needs have gone up though, and IIS can't do what we want.

We need to throttle bandwidth on a per session basis - can Apache do this and, if so, how does one do this in Apache 2.0 for Windows?

Secondly, our clients can be grouped into those with fast connections and those with slow connections. Is it possible to throttle them differently, perhaps grouping them by IP address?

I hope that someone can point me in the right direction prior to me downloading Apache for a trial!

What you mean per session ?

Regards,

Pascal Harris
Senior Programmer