Re: [users@httpd] Prerequisites for VirtualHost?

On Apr 8, 2005 2:35 PM, Bagus Nugroho <bnugroho@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Previously, before edit my host file, error : dnserror
> then after edited host file, there are no different on both of host, it look like just refer to localhost.

If you don't have DNS setup properly, nobody else will ever be able to
see your vhosts.

If you do have DNS setup problem, then show us the relevant section of
your config and tell us exactly what you type in your browser and
exactly what the result is, including relevant access and error log
excerpts.

Joshua.