[users@httpd] Re: config question

Got it working.  The key was this directory: "albums".  I'm sure other
variations may be more efficient.  This is what I came up with:

   RewriteEngine On
   RewriteLogLevel 1
   RewriteRule ^/albums/(.*)  - [L]
   RewriteRule ^/images/       - [L]
   RewriteRule ^/local/           - [L]
   RewriteRule ^/icons/          - [L]
   RewriteRule ^/~(.*)             - [L]
   RewriteRule ^/cgi-bin/        - [L]

   RewriteRule ^/gallery/(.*) /var/www/localhost/htdocs/gallery/$1 [L]

   RewriteRule ^/(.*) \

http://localhost:8080/VirtualHostBase/http/my-site.org:80/gentoo/VirtualHostRoot/$1
[L,P]

--Eric