Re: [users@httpd] I've been hacked, I need some help please...

OS, Gentoo Linux, recently upgraded (some days ago) to
the latest versions of what Gentoo developers consider
stable. The PHP scripts running, various versions of
phpBB, PHPmyadmin (secured), I think that there is a
PHPnuke there too...
I don't know the suspicios, but my brother instaled
some days ago a modification of the popular blog
software "world press", and he was with speed problems
in that script, everithing in my sites worked fine.
Now that I think of it, maybe thats the suspect number
one.