[users@httpd] ReverseProxy and SSL

Hi,

I've configured apache to act as an reverse proxy to an https site (https://www.test.site.nl) I connect to the apache using the url http://www.apache.site.nl.  When I do a request to a simple jsp page it will work fine, on this jsp page is a form, when I submit this form I get a real strange url back, it looks like this:

https://www.apache.site.nl,%20www.test.site.nlnl/...

As you notice I do a http request and get an https request back, i'm not sure why this is happening. The action which is connected to the form is a servlet which may (or may not) do I redirect which causes this problem. Has anyone out there had this problem and if yes how did you solve that?

Br,

Sarris

Printer kiezen? Overtuig uzelf! Wij zijn zo overtuigd over de kwaliteit van onze Canon printers dat wij u de mogelijkheid bieden deze GRATIS te proberen.