Re: [users@httpd] Adding Alias without Restarting Apache

Thanks for your help with some maniuplation it worked great for the
virtual directory.

I have another question.

I need to be able to specify my virtual hosts directory without
restarting apache, not even using the graceful restart.

I have tried using dynamic virtual hosting as such

<VirtualHost 192.168.2.47>
   UseCanonicalName Off
   VirtualDocumentRoot "E:\Websites\%-2\ROOT"
   CustomLog logs\access_log vcommon
</VirtualHost>

but this matches the domain to directory if they are named the same.
What I currently have setup does this

Http://www.iamauser.com goes to E:\websites\iamauser\root

However my directorires do not match the domains we are setting up.  I
need to setup something like this

Http://www.iamauser.com goes to E:\websites\user1\root

 Any idea on how to configure this for multiple virtual hosts without
restarting apache would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

-Anthony