RE: [users@httpd] Warning: Documentroot doesn't exist

Maybe so, but we're not sitting in front of your computer and cannot see
what you see. You were asked specifically to issue a precise command but
chose to take a shortcut. As it happens, your original path was accurate
but there is no way for us to be certain of that until you issue the
precise command.

If apache is reporting that the DocumentRoot does not exist, that means
that when the apache start-up shell, running as the apache "User" tries
to "-e" the docroot, it gets a "false" returned. This does not
necessarily mean that another user (eg, you) cannot see the directory,
just that apache can't.

I notice that the files are owned by root, which is a bit odd for a
website... As Patrick suggests, the results of "ls -d" in each directory
might be illuminating.

Rgds,
Owen Boyle

> jay