RE: openssl comand(s) for https mode on apache 2.4 on windows.

> On Tuesday 16 April 2024 at 18:42:09, Marc wrote:
>
> > This is more about the ability to host an application regardless if it
> is
> > on http or https. How https is enforced/applied is up to the manager of
> > the server, why would you even care as a developer of an application?
>
> I often develop applications on servers which I manage.

How is this relevant?

> Please stop trying to enforce your opinion of the demarcation between
> disciplines on other people.
>
> Not every developer is only a developer.

This is also not relevant to what I am stating. If you develop, do it regardless of http/https that is convenient for everyone. It will be to your own benefit. If you have to host the application on your own server, so be it. It will be easier with choosing your https solution. You could already be developing it now, and later you can check how to use openssl. Last thing you want, is an application that forces https or http.