Re: SSLCertificateFile localhost.crt does not exist

Jeffrey,

A .crt file is usually the certificate, and .key usually the private key, yes.

On Fri, Dec 30, 2022 at 4:41 PM Jeffrey Denison <jeffrey.denison@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks @Sean Conner. You were right. My screwup. It is a system
version. No  apache2 dir in /usr/local & parts scattered in those
system directories. I appreciate it. Now I've got to figure out how to
configure it. I'm guessing I need to generate OpenSSL keys.
Should /etc/pki/tls/private/localhost.key contain my private key?