Re: SSLCertificateFile localhost.crt does not exist

It was thus said that the Great Jeffrey Denison once stated:
> Can someone tell me how to remove Apache 2.4 HTTP server I installed
> from source? I can't get it to run & I see it's in the Fedora repos &
> can be installed from dns. I thought I might have better success if I
> remove the one I installed & reinstall from the command line. I don't
> see any uninstall command & see pieces scattered in various
> directories.

  I have recently compiled and installed the latest Apache server from
source, everything was installed into "/usr/local/apache2".  If there are
pieces scattered about, then you might have a system installed version as
well (my previous version of Apache, installed as part of the OS, had files
under "/etc/httpd", "/usr/sbin" and "/var/www").

  I also had to modify the boot sequence to get my new Apache instance to
run instead of the system supplied Apache.  How you do that depends upon the
operating system.

  -spc