Re: SSLCertificateFile localhost.crt does not exist

Thanks @Paul. I do still have the original source. I tried that. Got
an error msg.

$ sudo make uninstall
[sudo] password ...
make: *** No rule to make target 'uninstall'.  Stop.

Is there a file in the source directory giving explicit installation
locations & files?
I'll dig into that group.
thanks