Re: Controlling access to web site based on domain name

Brain

Thanks for replying.

I think I may not have worded my question clearly...'

If I have web site ...
mysite.abc.com

In the htaccess on that page I put something like ... Require def.com

And I want users from a link on the page somesite.def.com to be able to access mysite.abc.com by clicking on that link

But I dont want anyone from a link on a site named somesite.xyz.com to be able to access the homepaage on mysite.abc.com. I want to redirect them to mysite.abc.com/info.html

So any domain not explicitly listed in htaccess file will get redirected.