RE: Controlling access to web site based on domain name

Brian beat me to it.  Set up virtual hosts with the desired domain listed and the default (what someone will get if they access via IP) goes to your desired "wrong way to get here" page.

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: "Rose, John B" <jbrose@xxxxxxx.INVALID>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2022 13:00
To: "users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject:  Controlling access to web site based on domain name

We would like to control access to a web site based on a listed domain and redirect any accesses from domains not
listed to a particular web page.

We need to be able to use the domain names and not IP addresses.

Is this something we should be able to do within .htaccess and using Rewrite for the redirect or do we need to use something else?

Thanks