Can't display an index.html on our public IP

Hello,

We are developpers and supposed to create a website. The website is created but we are also supposed to put it on line through Apache.
We are not familiar at all with Apache configuration.

What we get when trying to display our website (http://front.alliancecybertech.eu) is the follwing 404 error screenshot :
image.png
From our hosting dashboard (which is IONOS), we have created the subdomain (front.alliancecybertech.eu) and redirect it to our IP.
We did not add any DNS record for it, should we ?

I joined a file containing the contents of /etc/hosts + the conf file we set up.

If anybody could explain what we missed, it would be great.

Regards,

Julien
Server version: Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu)

###################### Content of the hosts file
/etc/hosts :

127.0.0.1       localhost.localdomain localhost
127.0.1.1       localhost
SERVER_PUBLIC_IP front.alliancecybertech.eu

::1     localhost ip6-localhost ip6-loopback
ff02::1 ip6-allnodes
ff02::2 ip6-allrouters

######################## Content of the configuration file
/etc/apache2/sites-available/001-front.alliancecybertech.eu.conf

<VirtualHost *:80>
        # The ServerName directive sets the request scheme, hostname and port that
        # the server uses to identify itself. This is used when creating
        # redirection URLs. In the context of virtual hosts, the ServerName
        # specifies what hostname must appear in the request's Host: header to
        # match this virtual host. For the default virtual host (this file) this
        # value is not decisive as it is used as a last resort host regardless.
        # However, you must set it for any further virtual host explicitly.

        ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost
        DocumentRoot /var/www/front.alliancecybertech.eu/
        ServerName front.alliancecybertech.eu

        # Available loglevels: trace8, ..., trace1, debug, info, notice, warn,
        # error, crit, alert, emerg.
        # It is also possible to configure the loglevel for particular
        # modules, e.g.
        #LogLevel info ssl:warn

        ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
        CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined

        # For most configuration files from conf-available/, which are
        # enabled or disabled at a global level, it is possible to
        # include a line for only one particular virtual host. For example the
        # following line enables the CGI configuration for this host only
        # after it has been globally disabled with "a2disconf".
        #Include conf-available/serve-cgi-bin.conf
</VirtualHost>

#################### Content of the /etc/apache2/sites-enabled directory
000-default.conf  001-front.alliancecybertech.eu.conf