Re: firefox shows default site page

Thanks Daniel for pointting out these.

While i changed the config to follows:

<VirtualHost *:80>

	ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost
	ServerName mail.openmbox.net
	DocumentRoot /var/www/snappy

	ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
	CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined

  <Directory />
    Options None
    AllowOverride None
    Require all denied
  </Directory>

  <Directory /var/www/snappy>
    Options +Indexes
    Order deny,allow
    Allow from all
    Require all granted
  </Directory>

  <Directory /var/www/snappy/data>
     Require all denied
  </Directory>

RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{SERVER_NAME} =mail.openmbox.net
RewriteRule ^ https://%{SERVER_NAME}%{REQUEST_URI} [END,NE,R=permanent]
</VirtualHost>

And I restarted apache2 without error.
But http://mail.openmbox.net still points to the default site.