Re: Questionable URL being sent to our server

When you have a server in a public network it will receive all sorts
of odd attempts and random useless connections, paying attention to
each and every one of them will just drive you nuts.

If you are really concerned, add IPS, Firewall, etc to your DMZ. But
going round and round over a few odd requests is practically futile.

--
Daniel Ferradal
HTTPD Project