Re: Questionable URL being sent to our server

They are mostly using GET but there were a couple of HEAD requests. The requests are coming from cloud accounts on Google and Amazon. They are using several variations of the URL most get 404 errors, which is responded with by a custom 404 page, this is the only one that is getting a 400 error.

Darryl Baker, GSEC, GCLD  (he/him/his)

Sr. System Administrator

Distributed Application Platform Services

Northwestern University

4th Floor

2020 Ridge Avenue

Evanston, IL  60208-0801