Re: Unable to connect to Apache test website on LocalHost

On 4/13/22 18:18, Knute Johnson wrote:
> What do you get when you ping localhost?
>
> knute...

it is responding with a 403 which means there is nothing to ping about

403 Forbidden
The HTTP 403 Forbidden response status code indicates that the server
understands the request but refuses to authorize it.

Something is wrong in the authorization part of the response cycle.

https://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.4/howto/auth.html

http://www.mrbrklyn.com

http://www.coinhangout.com - coins!
http://www.brooklyn-living.com