Re: Log to syslog?

On Tuesday 12 April 2022 at 13:32:40, Paul Claridge wrote:

> Did you find the info on loggly.com?

I found https://www.loggly.com/ultimate-guide/centralizing-apache-logs/ and it
was essentially a summary of the two mechanisms I had already found elsewhere
and posted in my original question - telling rsyslog to track file contents
written by Apache, or using logger in a CustomLog definition.

> Not sure if it covers precisely your requirements.

They look like they would work for me, however I regard them as "workarounds"
and wanted to see whether anyone knew of a way to do it natively in Apache.

I'm surprised that it appears not to be possible, but thanks to everyone for
their responses so far.

Antony.

--
Please apologise my errors, since I have a very small device.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.