Source of JSESSIONID Cookie

I am developing a payment function that requires data to be loaded
from a third-party URL.  Firefox is throwing errors such as:

1.  Some cookies are misusing the “SameSite“ attribute, so it won’t
work as expected 2

2   Cookie “JSESSIONID” has “SameSite” policy set to “Lax” because it
is missing a “SameSite” attribute, and “SameSite=Lax” is the default
value for this attribute. card.html

3.   Cookie “JSESSIONID” has been rejected because it is in a cross-
site context and its “SameSite” is “Lax” or “Strict”.

These are default cookies from somewhere; my code doesn't set or
manage them.

Searching the web suggests that these are http server cookies but I
can't find anything explicit in the Apache documentation.  From
httpd.conf :

152:#LoadModule session_module modules/mod_session.so
153:#LoadModule session_cookie_module modules/mod_session_cookie.so

so the session cookie modules are not loaded.

Does anyone know how to set the correct "Samesite" value in this type
of cookie?  Or prevent the cookie from being sent?  I'm not sure what
I need to set since I WANT to allow cross-site responses to the
browser to pick up response data not coming from my server.  Neither
"lax" nor "strict" seems right to me; maybe just not send the cookie?

Thanks in advance.

John