RE: Is it possible to install/configure SSL certificates on a server behind a reverse proxy?

Ah, thanks, so it is possible!

I thought it wasn't possible (but hoped it would be) because the reverse proxy could be seen as a 'man in the middle attach'.

But great to know that it is possible!

What is the minimal configuration for such a setup?
You need the directives ProxyPass, ProxyPassReverse and ProxyPreserveHost?

Is the directive SSLProxyEngine also necessary?

Support the independent web, use Firefox