403 issues on Ubuntu

I'm part of the programming group KygekTeam, and I host and co-manage an Ubuntu VM. The co-manager and leader of KygekTeam insists that the website is in the home directory of the shared user we use. We have done this once before with our website for our testing Minecraft server's website, as we make Minecraft plugins, but this time, it is my responsibility to do so, and after configuring the aliases to then be passed through to the proxy server (also running httpd, although under Raspberry Pi OS), it gives me a 403 error message when I connect without the proxy, and the domain that will be used for the proxy is currently setup with our previous website host.

apache2.conf portion:

<Directory />
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride None
        Require all denied
</Directory>

<Directory /usr/share>
        AllowOverride None
        Require all granted
</Directory>

<Directory /home/kygekteam/testserversite>
        Options Indexes FollowSymLinks
        AllowOverride All
        Require all granted
</Directory>

<Directory /home/kygekteam/website/htdocs>
        Options Indexes FollowSymlinks
        AllowOverride All
        Require all granted
</Directory>

<Directory /var/www/>
        Options FollowSymlinks Indexes
        AllowOverride All
        Require all granted
</Directory>

New aliases in VHost:

Alias /kygekteam /home/kygekteam/website/htdocs

<Directory /home/kygekteam/website/htdocs>
        Options None
        AllowOverride All
        Require all granted
</Directory>

Alias /blog /home/kygekteam/website/blog.kygekteam.org/htdocs

<Directory /home/kygekteam/website/blog.kygekteam.org/htdocs>
        Options None
        AllowOverride All
        Require all granted
</Directory>

Alias /feedback /home/kygekteam/website/feedback.kygekteam.org/htdocs

<Directory /home/kygekteam/website/feedback.kygekteam.org/htdocs>
        Options None
        AllowOverride All
        Require all granted
</Directory>