DKIM misconfiguration of this mailing list

Hello,

I'm having trouble receiving messages from this mailing list because many of them have a broken DKIM signature. I guess that's because the mailing list is not configured properly to survive in today's e-mail world. If a message with a DKIM signature is sent to this list (like mine), they're forwarded to all subscribers without correcting that signature but at the same time modifying subject, body or sender.

Maybe somebody would like to take a look at that to ensure that messages from this list can still be delivered.

This is an article I found about the topic, it might be helpful in fixing the problems.

I'm writing to the list directly because list owners never seem to respond to such issues. Several other mailing lists I'm subscribed to have the same issue.

If you'd like me to read your reply, please CC me as well to make sure your message arrives here.

-Yves