Re: which bit ?

I do not need any help setting up and installing any software.  I was simply gauging your response to the points highlighted. You wanted me to look bad for your short comings.

Aaahhh isn't it predictable to shoot the messenger.

Check out  https://www.backbutton.org to see that point in action.

I have made my points with evidence. You are making your point through bias and influence.

Bias and influence is a plague known as Trumpism.
"Cancel culture ... blah  blah "

The internet was not invented by Americans nor is it for Americans. It belongs  to all.