Re: Why so much difference in memory used per process in apache2 between two different systems

Try to comment out mod_security, it's a module that use enough memory.
Also on server2 there are modules not loaded on server1. BTW what's your problem? Your server is plenty of ram and RSS memory is not creating any problem. Right?