CentOS 8 / Apache 2.4.37 / Optimzing

Dear Users,

So I have a fresh installation of CentOS 8 running Apache 2.4.37, and PHP running with PHP-FPM. I notice that out of the box it comes configured running with MPM: event as the default. I know in CentOS 7 All the instances were configured with prefork. I have Googled for what information I can try to find out about if I have a rather High Volume Wordpress/PHP website that I need to host what I should do to optimize the configuration?

Should I continue to stay with Event? Do I need to raise any default settings either for the mpm_event module, or even with php-fpm? I would like to optimize for Speed and also to take load off the web server as much as possible.

Any suggestions?

Thanks a lot.

Devin Acosta