Apache2 + NAS in DocumentRoot = faulty PDFs delivered ???

Hello,
I have installed an Apche2 server under Raspbian Buster (latest update) on a Raspberry Pi 4 4GB computer. (In combination with MariaDB and PHP on the Rapberry - therefore the Raspberry - he manages the DB-managed www-pages with the links to the PDFs e.g.! The database files and the most important Document-Root-HTML/PHP-files are on a mounted on a fast USB SSD drive.) As there are lots (~2 TB) of big documents (PDF, JPEG, PBG e.g.) I store them on a Synology NAS DS218J.

Problem:
When the Apache2 deploys files from the NAS, they are corrupt. _Not_really_big_corrupt_ (same byte-size), but mostly after one or two pages the background colour of the pdf changes (green, purple, grey e.g. instead of white) and then after another couple of pages the pdf is finally corrupted. The same with jpegs - e.g. half of the picture is ok, the rest gets e.g. grey and has a 'ghost image' of the rest of the jpeg above.
The NAS is mounted on the Raspberry Pi with the following entry in the /etc/fstab:

//192.168.2.104/www /www/nas cifs username=Klaus,password=PASSWORT,vers=2.0,xsystemd.automount,x-systemd.requires=network-online.target 0 0

Where /www/ is the DocumentRoot of the Apache2.

Try 1:
I opened the same pdfs e.g. with a double click in the file manager of the raspberry via the mounted link /www/nas/... - and they are completely ok. So for me the mounting of the NAS seems ok.

Try 2:
I put the same files onto the USB SSD drive, wich is mounted in Apache DocumentRoot at /www/ssd/, and it is deployed fine. So for me the combination of Apache2 and the 'general' file system and the pdf seems to be ok

Try 3:
(This was the first configuration, which I changed after this error to the actual one.)
I mounted the NAS to /media/nas and made an Apache2 'Alias' (+ <Directory...>) for this directory into Apache2's DocumentRoot - The pdfs from the NAS are deployed faulty.

Guess:
For me it seems the __combination__ of Apache2 and the SMB mounted NAS brings up the problem.

Has anyone got an idea what to do???