Make apache2 (httpd) portable under Linux

Hi,

I work on web development using several computers (laptop, desktop) and i do not have always access to internet.

While i was under Windows i had a portable LAMP server and it was great as i was just able to sync it once online, to have it on other computers.

I would like to do the same under Ubuntu 19.10 and i'm looking for information how to do it.
My first step would be to have apache2 (httpd) not depending on root permissions, but also running from any directory where the binaries are stored...

so if binary is set to /home/alain/webserver/apache or /home/$user/webserver/apache it should be able to run with configuration file, just by launching httpd start or something like that.

however i'm lost with the source code while i compile it with --PREFIX and other option.

Can someone help me to understand it better ?
thx

--
Alain