Re: Compiling Apache with Non-System OpenSSL

Thanks for the answers, great to have more insight on this.

Is this a bug? Shouldn't it set up the linking correctly itself when
the library has been specified using `--with-ssl`, as it does for
`--with-pcre`? I'm considering submitting a bug report, but only want
to do so if it really is.