Re: The Require Directives

So, you want to restrict access to the host to a single machine on a specific domain with a non-static IP, OR to any machine not on the domain?

On Thu, Nov 29, 2018 at 12:34 PM Bill Tantzen <tantz001@xxxxxxx> wrote:
No that's not exactly what I meant.  What I mean is something like
this -- although actually typing it seems like it can't possibly be
done:

<RequireAny>
  Require not host xxx.com
  Require host ok.xxx.com
</ReqiureAny>

I realize "not host" is not allowed here, but it maybe helps explain
what I want to do: Block an entire domain except for a single host.
--Bill