Re: The Require Directives

You want to only allow access to a server at a specific hostname, (that is how I understand you question).   One way, that would work, is something like

Listen 80
<VirtualHost *:80>
    # This is the default host for this port (assuming it is the first declaration for a host on this port) all server names that do not match another will hit this location
   <Location />
       Require all denied
    </Location>
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
    ServerName ok.yyy.zzz.com
    # Put the rest of the host configuration here
</VirtualHost>

Assuming there are no other virtual hosts defined on this machine, this should return a forbidden for any attempt to access the host at port 80 through any method name but ok.yyy.zzz.com