Re: [users@httpd] Internal Server Error - strange characters "ę" and "ł"

Eric and David, thank you both for the advice, it was really helpful and I've fixed my problem.

It appears that a script a colleague wrote as part of the EPrints software made use of a UTF8 module, but only on one field of the data where it's ussually necessary. In this instance it was on a name field which doesn't typically require it.

thanks again for the advice; it's greatly appreciated.

James