Re: Developing Private Cache Module

Hi Thomas,

On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 4:18 AM Thomas Salemy <tps220@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want to redevelop the shared object cache that is used to filter
> HTTP requests. Specifically, I want to serve requests even faster by
> replacing the module's current structure with this concurrency
> mechanism.

Could you please be more explicit on what "module" you are talking
about, which source file/code?

> I am hoping that one of you might be able to describe to me more in
> detail how this module works and the details of the current
> concurrency mechanism supporting it so that I may redesign it and
> prove the value of transactional memory in my research project.

Looks interesting, but for now a bit too vague...
Also, I think this discussion about design/code/implementation would
better fit the dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx mailing list, for a wider
developpers/technical audience.

Thanks for reaching out to us anyway!

Regards,